Product Manager - Senior IT Manager
Become our subject matter expert managing the development of an innovative new backup and recovery product for NinjaOne. Use your deep expertise in IT Product Management, to drive product strategy and execution. You will be responsible for how we will "wow" our customer's expectations with simple and impressive IT backup solutions? Join a growing NinjaOne Product Management team as we expand our product portfolio beyond our premier endpoint management solution for MSPs, into Enterprise markets.
Location- we are flexible on remote working from home, as long as you are located in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, OR, GA. We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Be our subject matter expert of all backup and recovery product requirements, to make NinjaOne's product a leader in the market.
- Collaborate with our Product Management team to create product vision goals, requirements, and ROI.
- Partner with development to drive successful execution of our backup product roadmap.
- Contribute to strategy on market positioning and identify appropriate diverse product channels.
- Elevate all new product lines in development to best in breed post ship.
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Manager, Sales Engineer, or Product Manager working with a backup product. You might have had job titles like Disaster Recovery Admin, Backup & Recovery Admin, or SAN Engineer.
- Extensive knowledge of backup technologies. You have worked with image, file, and virtual machine backups. You understand full, synthetic full, differential, and incremental backups and you are knowledgeable of the ins and outs of major backup vendors.
- Hands-on experience with rolling out backup projects. You have designed, implemented, and provided ongoing support for backup and storage infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Innovative and creative, comfortable with ambiguity and charting new territories and tackling new initiatives
- Strong technical knowledge, and a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions
- Bachelors agree in technical field preferred
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 6,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.