IT Support Specialist
About the Role
As a NinjaOne IT Support Specialist, you will work alongside the industry-leading product Support Team to provide transformative customer experiences. You will prioritize customer calls and email correspondence under the guidance of Support Leadership, while taking ownership of customer issues and utilizing resources provided to ensure high quality customer service interactions.
Location- we are flexible on remote working from home, if you are located in the USA and in FL. We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Clearwater, FL
We have a variety of shifts open as follows:
Monday- Friday 8AM- 5PM EST
Wednesday-Sunday 8AM-5PM EST
Weekdays 11AM - 8PM EST
Weekdays 5PM - 2AM EST
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem resolution, and make improvements for future releases
- Create and deliver product or technology training to internal and external partner teams such as; frontline tech support reps, resellers, distributors, and more.
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams such as the creation of new knowledge base articles.
- Work a set schedule, with rotating on-call duties- 1 weekend every ~2 months with limited hours
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service, product support related position
- Previous experience with IT software helpful, but not required
- Fluent in Windows troubleshooting
- Fluent in Mac troubleshooting would make you a stand out candidate
- Experience with Linux troubleshooting, not required but you can learn
- Experience with Zendesk, or other ticketing systems
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes
- Empathy, patience & a sense of humor- we work hard and have fun doing it!
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,500 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.