Product Designer- SaaS
We are looking for a Product Designer who cares deeply about our customers and distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. We’re looking for those who naturally do their best work when collaborating with engineering, product, and marketing. Our design squad is a multi-disciplinary team comprising product design, product owners, and engineering. We work cross-functionally with just about every team to deliver a unified customer experience that inspires and brings value to our diverse customer base.
Location- we are flexible on remote working from home, as long as you are located in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, OR, GA. We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Design new product features and enhancements that align with the business’ top priorities.
- Work closely with a product management, engineering, and leadership to create and deliver the highest quality user experiences.
- Plan and perform design research with customers, synthesizing and broadcasting findings across the organization.
- Play an active role in advocating for the UX of our diverse customer base with data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs.
- Contribute to, document, and maintain our growing Design System.
- 3+ years experience in B2B user interface and experience design.
- Understanding of interaction design with examples of complex applications you have worked on.
- Experience using principles of visual design and information architecture to create easy to use and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing data and research into actionable insights that inform strategic decisions and design solutions.
- Experience in creating, contributing to, and maintaining design systems.
- Experience working alongside product management and engineering teams in delivering features to market.
- Expertise in Sketch, Figma, or related design tool.
- A strong portfolio of work that shows you were directly responsible for the success of high impact projects and initiatives that have benefited users.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work/life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.