Technical Support Specialist, German
About the Role
As a NinjaOne Technical Support Specialist, you will work alongside our multinational industry-leading product Support Team to provide transformative customer experiences. You will prioritize customer calls and email correspondence under the guidance of Support Leadership, while taking ownership of customer issues and utilizing resources provided to ensure high quality customer service interactions.
Location- We are flexible on remote working across Germany. We have a physical office in Berlin, Germany.
What You’ll be Doing
- Must be able to work a set schedule with rotating on-call duties (1 weekend every ~2 months with limited hours/scope)
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
- Ability to flourish under limited supervision
- Must be fluent in Windows troubleshooting
- Fluency in Mac troubleshooting a plus
- Experience with Linux troubleshooting desired
- Collaborate with Engineering, Customer Success, QA, Product Management, and other internal departments to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem resolution, and make improvements for future releases.
- Create and deliver product or technology training to internal and external partner teams (frontline tech support reps, resellers, distributors, etc).
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles).
- German and English at C1/C2 Level
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills a must
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years prior experience in a customer service/support related position.
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc), working knowledge of MacOS, and a general understanding of Linux distributions a plus.
- Previous experience with Zendesk a plus!
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact.
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking.
- Previous experience with RMM software helpful, but not required.
- A good sense of humor
- You enjoy the technical support environment.
- You enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts make a difference!
- French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch is a plus
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,500 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
Our flexible working hours with home office options enable you to successfully balance your personal life and your job
Grow personally and together with one of the fastest growing companies globally
Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
Receive competitive compensation
Collaborate with an amazing international workforce
Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Alexanderplatz (close to all transit).