C++ Senior Software Engineer - Backup
About the Role
As a C++ Senior Software Engineer at NinjaRMM you will be designing, implementing and maintaining features within our newest Backup product. Use your expert C++ experiences to enriching our backup product. We use the latest and greatest technology. Our first love is programming and everything we do is in service of that, you'll be working with the latest versions of everything including compilers and language standards. We never want to lag behind and we make constant improvement of our code base a focal point. With teams dedicated solely to the task of architecture and technology upgrades and implementation. You will work in an agile team-based environment with frequent iteration and rapid customer focused results. You are well versed in the art of lifting bits off disks and putting them back as you found them. We are building the best backup product on the market with a focus on speed and accuracy. A product that will support all modern hypervisors, SAAS products, traditional configuration and more. All through a single pane of glass via our RMM platform; seamless integration is an important challenge in this opportunity. Ninja is a place where developers come to level up, where personal growth is valued and our culture is humble. Learning is a lifelong passion, join us and contribute to our quest.
Location- we are flexible on remote working from home, if you are located in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, OR, GA. We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Design and code new software IT operations products.
- Maintain and improve current applications.
- Support maintenance programming for existing versions.
- Analyze product for a client focused satisfaction of usability.
- 10+ years of C++ or C development experience.
- Extensive experience working with low-level API's on all major operating systems; Win, Mac, Linux.
- Your experience using SQL, Postgres, MSSQL, or a similar technology.
- Previous experience in MS VSS or similar technologies..
- Knowledge and experience working with Bare metal restores.
- Ability to create bootable media from either Linux or Windows.
- Experience with Server-side C++
- Experience working with performance critical code.
- You have worked with GRPC
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS or similar cloud services.
- Experience with Teamcity or similar technology.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.