About the Role
As an SDR Manager at NinjaOne you will be instrumental in delivering GTM success by leading a team through continued pipeline growth month over month. As a leader at NinjaOne you will hire, motivate, manage, coach, mentor and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team, whose goal is to generate demos to provide opportunities for our Account Executives. The SDR Manager will work closely with sales and marketing leadership to ensure success for the Sales Development team.
Location- Austin, TX - Hybrid remote (In office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at a minimum each week)
What You’ll be Doing
- Hire, train, and manage a team of sales development professionals.
- Develop and execute demo strategies to schedule a targeted number of demos for the SDR team.
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member.
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned reps by tracking and reporting weekly activities.
- Motivate team members through creative incentives.
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Manage promotions and marketing custom-developed for each SDR Team
- Actively pursue all avenues of lead generation for the SDR Team
- 2+ Years’ experience leading an SDR team.
- Minimum 1 year experience as an SDR
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Consistent track record of overachievement against quota as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success managing a sales team.
- Experience managing and improving sales development KPIs.
- Proven, consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Experience hiring, developing, and retaining talent.
- Excellent communication and influence skills, and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Highly organized with the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- A Salesforce enthusiast that uses data to help the team be successful; experience with Salesloft and other tools a plus.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- You align with the demonstrated values that have made Ninja great: Curiosity, Integrity, Kindness, Humility, Innovation, and are committed to reinforcing and growing this mindset on your teams.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.