Director of SEO
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced SEO leader to join our growth team and scale our SEO function to a growth machine. NinjaOne has ambitious growth goals, and we need strong leaders to help us promote our Unified IT Management solution.
As the Director of SEO at Ninja, you will own and scale Ninja’s global SEO presence. We have an amazing SEO team who laid perfect foundation to grow from 0-10. And you will lead us to fast grow from 10-100. With a proven track record in leveraging SEO for revenue growth, you are also an expert in the art and science of different types of content: SEO blogs, calculators, how-to guide, glossary etc. We are expecting you to be product savvy, creative, passionate about challenges and really hardworking.
Location – Remote and must be in one of the following states TX, FL, CA, ME, GA or NC – We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Further develop Ninja’s global SEO function and strategy, and be responsible for key inbound metrics
- The go-to person for SEO trend, technical update, Google algorithm changes
- Lead with deep understanding of product and SEO knowledge, with sales pipeline increase as the goal rather than traffic
- Discover SEO opportunities, build out local SEO content roadmap, establish processes, work with writers, content team, and consultants to execute on short term/long term plans
- Recruit freelancer or in-house team to produce valuable SEO content at scale
- Develop effective metrics and analytics to measure transactional/ informational/ awareness SEO results
- Deep understanding of web information flow, work closely with marketing operations and web teams to maintain a smooth workflow and optimize conversion rate
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in SEO, ideally in a B2B environment
- 3+ years’ experience managing and leading teams
- You've successfully built and scaled online presence through SEO in previous roles
- You have a strong knowledge of SEO best practices together with hands-on experience of writing
- You can present both granular and aggregated performance with effective metrics, and love to work towards key metrics
- You have experience and are comfortable with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, AHREFS, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- You are adept at Google Analytics and Salesforce
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.