Inbound Sales Development Representative
About the Role
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will provide pre-sales support. You will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle that follows.
Location – Hybrid in Austin, TX, or Tampa, FL. In office 3 days a week; Mon, Tues, Thurs
What You’ll be Doing
- Responsible for inbound leads from multiple channels including Sales line, Drift, and Forms
- Responsible for a sub-5-minute time to first touch
- Must maintain a 60%+ Conversion rate
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads.
- Minimum of 60 prospecting calls/emails per day
- Display exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads, keeping contact information update in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecast accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Competitive eagerness to set yourself apart and achieve success
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills via phone and email
- Excellent listening and analytical skills to assess the interests of prospects
- Experience meeting minimum call volume and/or talk-time goals
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time and workload
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude, and motivation to learn
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Ability to multitask with several tools
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Works well under pressure
- Works well with a team
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.