Training Specialist, Software Products
About the Role
As a Training Specialist, Software Products, you will be responsible for tracking upcoming new features and enhancements to the NinjaOne product line and outlining corresponding training-related needs. You will also be responsible for designing and executing on deliverables (e-learning course builds, instructor-led sessions, project plans for resource creation and updates, etc.) to address both internal training needs pertaining to ongoing product releases in addition to coordinating customer-facing content creation and updates (e-learning, documentation and videos) for the features and enhancements included in each release.
Location – Hybrid remote in Austin, TX
What You’ll be Doing
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management and Development to obtain curriculum for release training materials
- Design, develop, and maintain interactive e-learning lessons from provided curriculum
- Facilitate live training sessions pertaining to upcoming releases
- Coordinate creation and updates for external feature documentation and videos
- Manage customer communication for releases, including notices and release notes
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Business Administration/Education (or a similar field) preferred, and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate training role
- Demonstrated knowledge of instruction design, adult learning and e-learning principles, and methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including great attention to detail and confidence communicating with senior-level employees
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Working technical knowledge and adaptable to learning about new technologies
- Previous experience with an LMS a benefit, but not required
- Previous experience with RMM software or the IT industry preferred
- Passion for creating resources that facilitate learning amongst your peers
- Able to flourish under limited supervision
- Comfortable engaging team members at all seniority levels
- Enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts make a difference!
- Collaborative and humble you enjoy working as part of a team.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.