Paid Social Specialist
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Paid Social Specialist, EMEA to fuel our expansion efforts and drive inbound growth. You will work with our paid social team to set strategy, manage end to end campaign execution, and monitor performance to enable our campaigns continuous development. User acquisition will be your primary responsibility, which requires constant collaboration with and support from the sales, operations, marketing, and product teams on company-wide growth initiatives. You will become a growth expert with substantial practical expertise, an agile mindset, and exceptional business acumen.
Location- Remote in TX, FL, NC, GA, CA, or ME – We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Launch and manage campaigns on various paid social channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Display etc. across 12 languages.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust bidding daily to ensure campaigns effectively progress towards monthly and quarterly goals.
- Lead and own the content for paid social channels, work closely with the Product Marketing, Content and Design team to bring paid channel creatives to the next level.
- Collaborate with Data Analyst to evaluate campaign performance and provide tactical recommendation.
- You will work closely with EMEA marketing and sales team on localizing and optimizing campaigns.
- You will constantly conduct A/B testing for incremental improvement.
- You will work closely with content team and give insights to produce well-performing gated content.
- You will liaise with the broader internal team to gain understanding of campaign goals, budget pacing and improve online strategy to enhance our sales funnel.
- You are a skilled writer and are passionate about testing copy, design & messaging.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies. (preferred)
- You have experience with complex data from both campaign performance and marketing attribution.
- You have proficiency with at least one of the following languages: French, Italian, German.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and accustomed to remote and multicultural communication.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.