Account Executive, SMB
About the Role
The Account Executive role at NinjaOne is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives and focuses on small and mid-market prospect accounts. NinjaOne AEs spend 100% of their time engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, and closing revenue. No prospecting, as we leave that to our world-class SDR and marketing teams. This is a strategic role which will contribute significantly to the success of NinjaOne. You will be responsible for closing new business with 100% of your focus on closing qualified leads. Core responsibilities include territory planning, relationship development, running sales cycles, pricing, presentation delivery, negotiations, and closing.
Location- Hybrid remote in Austin, Texas- In the office 3 days per week
What You’ll be Doing
• Qualify prospective accounts to build and maintain an up-to-date pipeline of prospects to achieve annual sales goals
• Become a trusted guide on NinjaOne’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects
• Negotiate opportunity terms, discounts, and implementation with leadership approval for below-threshold discounts
• Demo the product to prospects
• Manage sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate Ninja’s product and closing revenue
• Forecast opportunities in Salesforce to hit or exceed a monthly quota in a defined territory
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience selling SaaS software to B2B prospects
• Experience selling IT Operations software or similar solutions preferred
• Career history of consistent success in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Polished communication skills that are matched only by your active listening skills
• Engaging and technical you can deliver a demo that is meaningful to business users and technical audiences
• Excellent professional presence and business acumen
• Exceptional ability to build credibility with clients and close new business
• Experience with salesforce or similar CRM
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.