About the Role
People are the lifeblood of any company and as a Corporate Recruiter at NinjaOne you will identify uniquely talented, amazing individuals who will make an impact in our organization and contribute to our company successes. As NinjaOne continues to grow and we are looking for a colleague that will support our pace, attracting and hiring quality talent for our business teams. Delivering strategies to attract and identify talent through social and professional networks, start-up, and entrepreneurial communities, and other creative methods. You will support our internal business partners managing full cycle recruitment efforts to bring new talent to their teams, while providing exceptional experiences, as an adviser to your candidates and your internal business partners alike.
Location – Hybrid remote in Austin, TX or Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Build relationships and collaborate with department heads and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, LinkedIn, employee referrals, events, networking and research.
- Build proactive talent pipelines to support future departmental hiring needs.
- Recruit for multiple teams and diverse locations, remote and onsite across the US.
- Work in a high-volume recruiting environment, balancing multiple priorities with an initial focus on supporting Sales, Operations, Support and Engineering.
- Collaborate with hiring managers creating job descriptions.
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews to qualify prospective candidates.
- Arrange and hosts onsite interviews and virtual interviews.
- Negotiate offers and close candidates in accordance with hiring goals and budget.
- 2 years of experience with full lifecycle recruiting for top talent, ideally for high growth technology companies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of roles including Marketing, Finance, Operations, Technical, and Support.
- A passion for building effective, productive cohesive teams.
- Experience with Jobvite or similar applicant tracking system preferred.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems.
- Your desire to improve as a recruiter and strategic business partner.
- A positive, goal focused, team-oriented approach to your work.
- Polished communication skills.
- You align with our values Curiosity, Integrity, Kindness, Humility, Builders and are committed to creating an environment where these values flourish in our teams
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.