Sales Development Representative - NORDICS
About the Role
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals for our Berlin office who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers and prospects. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company headquartered in San Francisco looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business. If you want to be one of the first at a new office location, you are at the right place
- Responsible for growing your individual Book of Business by proactively generating new qualified leads.
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads.
- Energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Exceptional prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout.
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce.
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Enthusiasm, fun and energy to create one of the best sales offices of Europe.
Location- Berlin, Germany
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology or Economics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in Norwegian and/or Swedish
- Additional languages a plus.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director, VPs and C-Level executives
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 6,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaone.com.
What You’ll Love
- Grow personally and professionally with one of the fastest growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with a curious, kind, international and intercultural workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the AlexanderPlatz (close to all transit)
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Follow the link and submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at NinjaOne.