Sr. Sales Development Representative ****$2,500 Signing Bonus****
About the Role
As an Senior Sales Development Representative, you will play a strategic role in driving the front half of the sales cycle; researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects, and qualifying leads. You will do this through consistent outreach in the form of cold calls, emails, or connecting via social networks with the purpose of scheduling demos for your Account Executive.
Location - Austin, TX Hybrid remote, meaning in the office one to two days per week and working remotely other days.
What You’ll be Doing
- Grow your individual book of business by proactively generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Work to break into enterprise level, strategic accounts
- Display exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Partner with our strategic Enterprise Account Executive to build a Go-To-Market plan in the enterprise space
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads, keeping contact information updated in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecast accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Minimum 1 year experience of SaaS Sales Development experience
- Experience in outreach with upper-mid to Enterprise companies
- Adept in BANT or similar qualification techniques
- Expert level acumen in cold outreach techniques
- Competitive eagerness to set yourself apart and achieve success
- Consistent performance history of achieving and exceeding expectations in a quota carrying environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills via phone and email
- Exceptional active listening and analytical skills to assess the interests of prospects
- Experience meeting minimum call volume and/or talk-time goals
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time and workload
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude, and motivation to learn
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level IT executives.
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Experience using SalesLoft or other sales engagement platforms
- Ability to multitask with several tools
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Works well under pressure
- Works well with a team
- No degree requirement
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 8,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
$2,500 signing bonus
The opportunity for growth in a unique position within the company
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with work that is hybrid remote
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.