Senior Account Manager- English
About the Role
Over the last seven years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust NinjaOne. We’re scaling our Account Management team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding, up-selling and cross selling. You’ll advocate for your partners internally and focus on an outstanding customer experience. As a NinjaOne Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships. You will become the trusted advisor and “go-to” person for your partners and will focus on helping them to succeed with their business objectives.
- Work along with a pre-defined group of our largest and most important customers. Establish connections to partners ranging from support agents to CxOs.
- Be the Trusted Advisor to the customer, going the extra mile to ensure they are leveraging our solution effectively
- Analyze product usage data to actively take necessary actions to improve product adoption and reduce churn. Evangelize and guide customers to implement improvements
- As the “single point of contact” for your partners, you will build relationships to identify, qualify, sort, and develop your own cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and information regarding the opportunity is communicated appropriately
Location- Berlin, Germany
- You have exceptional consultative skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, actively listen, inspire, project confidence, and overcome objections
- As customer advocate and product expert you excel at influencing and inspiring customers – with the ultimate goal of developing more Ninja disciples
- Resilient and calm you are able to see customers through issues and escalations
- As an experienced Account Manager you enjoy “owning” a portfolio of accounts and guiding them through the customer journey
- You are fully, professionally proficient in English.
- You combine an analytical mindset with a can-do attitude. You can identify root causes and develop adequate solutions quickly.
- Customer-minded, always trying to provide the most value possible
- Excited by working in an ever-evolving and fluid solution focused environment
- High levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a strategic customer portfolio and to prioritize your time across all of your customers
- A passion for partnership and collaboration! You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Professional Services)
- Great Plus:
- Experienced in the SaaS/cloud industry
- Previous experience within the IT industry specifically
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 8,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world, and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaone.com
What You’ll Love
- Grow personally and professionally with one of the fastest growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with a curious, kind, international and intercultural workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the AlexanderPlatz. (close to all transit)
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Follow the link and submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at NinjaOne.