Account Executive, MSP
About the Role
The Account Executive, MSP role at NinjaOne is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives among our largest and most strategic prospect accounts. NinjaOne AEs spend 100% of their time engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, and closing revenue. No prospecting, as we leave that to our world-class SDR and marketing teams. This is a strategic role which will contribute significantly to the success of NinjaOne. You will be responsible for closing large, strategic new business and helping NinjaOne move upstream to the large mid-market space.
Location- Hybrid remote in Austin, TX or Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Qualify prospective accounts to build and maintain an up-to-date pipeline of prospects to achieve and exceed annual sales goals
- Negotiate opportunity terms, discounts, and implementation with leadership approval for below-threshold discounts
- Demo the product to prospects
- Manage sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate Ninja’s product and close new revenue
- Forecast opportunities in Salesforce to hit or exceed a monthly quota in a defined territory
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS software solutions to B2B Prospects
- Experience selling to MSP’s highly preferred
- Career history of consistent success in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Polished communication skills that are matched only by your active listening skills
- Engaging and technical you can deliver a demo that is meaningful to business users and technical audiences
- Polished professional presence and business acumen
- Exceptional ability to build credibility with clients and close new business
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- College degree preferred but not required
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,500 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.