Senior Product Manager- Platform Engineering
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to help lay the groundwork for a robust, highly scalable SaaS platform. As a member of our team, you will help define the vision of what Platform Engineering is and can lead and affect the overall NinjaOne landscape. Partner with a team of talented and passionate engineers to set up and streamline business processes, focusing on growth and scalability. Solving complex challenges and implementing transformational projects, using data to drive priorities and team decisions.
Location- we are flexible on remote working from home, if you are located in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, OR, GA. We have offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
- Drive strategic and operational improvements with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to define and develop a product portfolio for our Platform Engineering team
- Work directly with key decision makers of the business, learn about our internal tools and technologies, and improve scalability of service delivery to support our growing customer base
- Improve processes and systems that support the delivery of our global service offerings
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiency and through reporting and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in technology- preferred but not needed.
- Understanding of GitOps/DevOps principles and their intersection with software engineering
- Experience working at a Cloud Services or SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management including development, delivery and lifecycle
- Growth mentality conducive with a dynamic, innovative, and congenial work culture
- Strong analytic, planning, and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement